Hero

What is a hero? A person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. Was ist ein Held für mich? Unter diesem Motto habe ich eine Einladung von meiner großen Tochter erhalten und mich auf den Weg zu ihrem Klassenzimmer gemacht. Was mich dort wohl erwartet?
         Ich möchte euch einfach abschreiben, was Yara's Report beschreibt.

My hero by Yara
A hero can always be a kind person. My hero is kind loving and thoughtful. My mom is my hero because she is kind. She made a surprise for me, Ferdinand and Martha last year. We loved it!!!! She is loving because she makes me feel good when I feel bad. And she makes me feel well when I feel sick and I love that because I don't want to stay sick. She is thoughtful because when I forget something she just gets them for me. When we are hungry she never forgets to cook for us! My mom is awesome and that is why she is my HERO. 
The End
                Ich war zu Tränen gerührt. Vielen Dank meine liebe Yara.  I love you so much!

Kommentare